At DEKRA IT Nearshore Center we are looking for IT professionals with dedication and commitment to innovation. Do you want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team? Come and work as a Network Engineer at DEKRA where we offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
What you will be doing:
- Provide technical solution and hands-on support on Routers, Meraki Switches, Access points, Proxy, VLANs, 802.1q, protocol analysis, DHCP, DNS, VPN.
- Create and maintain network documentation
- Monitor, test, analyze and evaluate the existing network enviroment.
- Involvement in the daily operational management of a broad range of telecommunication and network security components
- Planning and Implementing changes using defined change management process.
- Troubleshooting and identifying the root causes of incidents in cooperation with internal and external technical team, documenting and providing proper resolution notes in ServiceNow
- A combination of 3-5 years of experience supporting a production network WAN/LAN or a combination of higher education specific to networking/computer science and direct industry experience
- Domain expertise in networking, network security and public/private clouds, Cisco Meraki, Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches- Nexus and Stack.
- Minimum of CCNA or equivalent level of knowledge.
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow and ticket handling
- Working knowledge of ITIL & Agile frameworks
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop cutting-edge technical talent, both junior and senior, with international/global exposure
- Able to multitask and work independently and also as part of a team
- Excellent abstract problem-solving skills, high level of commitment and reliability,
- Proactive, with enthusiasm for improving things and doing things properly and professionally
- Good communication skills, English language ( verbal and written )
What is nice-to-have but not mandatory:
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective
- Opportunity to work in a modern office under flexible working conditions
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Cafeteria and performance orientated bonus
- Training opportunities and continous professional developement
- Health insurance
- Travel allowance
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Home office opportunity
Place of work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Start date: immediately