At DEKRA IT Nearshore Center we are looking for IT professionals with dedication and commitment to innovation. Do you want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team? Come and work as a Senior Network Engineer at DEKRA where we offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
What you will be doing
- Participate in projects and implementations of infrastructure and security in collaboration with business parties, IT architects and systems engineers from other teams.
- Management and troubleshooting of Incidents and problems related to network connectivity affecting Cisco Switches (ACI, Nexus), Routers, Access points, Firewalls, Proxy, VPN.
- Provide lead support and guidance as an escalation specialist for First Level Support Groups, engaging external vendor support if required.
- Responsible for documenting systems maintenance, enhancements and performance for effective network operations and management.
- Recommending alternative solutions, priorities, systems hardware/software, design changes and improvements.
We need someone who:
- Bsc. Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- At Least 6 years of experience supporting network WAN-LAN/firewall operations / Project team in multinational environment.
- Hands-on experience and proven knowledge of Cisco ACI is great advantage
- Operating expertise in modern cloud environment such as Azure and large-scale data centers
- Solid networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, Routing and Switching protocols such as BGP, EIGRP, Firewalls, Cloud Proxy, etc.)
- Minimum of CCNA/ Network+/ CCNP or equivalent level of knowledge.
- Working knowledge of ITIL & Agile frameworks
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Working knowledge of project management concepts; able to run small projects
- Proactive and enthusiastic spirit for improving things and doing things properly and professionally
- Ability to work effectively with third parties
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop cutting-edge technical talent, both junior and senior, with international/global exposure.
- Able to multitask and work independently and also as part of a team.
- Good communication skills - Fluent in English, verbal and written
What is nice-to-have but not mandatory:
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective
- Opportunity to work in a modern office under flexible working conditions
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Cafeteria and performance orientated bonus
- Training opportunities and continous professional developement
- Health insurance
- Travel allowance
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Home office opportunity
Place of work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Start date: Immediately